There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
Thinking of Buying or Selling?
With over 35,000 agents working in the GTA, you have a lot of options in the realtor you choose. Of course only a small percentage of realtors buy and sell the vast majority of homes. They are the experienced realtors like myself who are a full time, committed, competent, technologically advanced and trustworthy partners to achieve the best possible outcome. Royal LePage, Johnston and Daniel Division and Lisa Graham Homes are trusted names in the world of real estate with the proven history of success you want in your corner.
When it is time to sell, I will invest in your sale with proven tools and resources and the round the clock real estate marketing operation needed to win in today’s fast paced market. I will personally deliver the time and expertise needed to maximize every opportunity and never pass you off to a less qualified team member.
Time to look for a new home, cottage or investment? Diligent research, expert evaluation and skilled negotiator’s instincts will make all the difference. Let’s get together and let me show you how.
When is the best time to get in touch? There are many other good reasons other than buying or selling to give me a call…
- You want a professional opinion as to the current value of your property, so you know what it would likely sell for in today’s market
- You notice a home listed for sale in a desirable neighbourhood, and you’re interested in learning more — even if you’re unsure you want to make a move in the near future
- You’re thinking of moving within the next couple of years, and you want to follow a certain area and occasionally go see a property in person
- You want some recommendations for renovations that would work for you and be line with buyers needs of today
- You want an honest assessment as to the state of the local market and how it applies to your future planning
- You are planning to refinance and want to talk about the market and options.